Sunday, July 5, 2009

It had been long time that i din update my FRAnces WOrld

SO,

1st
SORRY
Say sorry to My luvly Frez
Sorry that v kept on teasing u when u was bac
I Knw may be it is too late to apologize
But i still wana say Sorry to u
I will ask super junior represent me to sing sorry sorry for u de
Dont angry me la. CAn?

2nd
HEALTH TALK
Yesterday attended a talk in I-linkage office...
Before the talk the 中医 help me 把脉
then he
SAID:" Mmm... Izit u always sleep lately.... Izit u alw drink cold water... Eat many fast food ar?
Stress? Many 心事?
Walau! Scare me lo!
Duno can believe or nt...
Bt some is real la
Like sleep late, drink cold water
Then i went to have a body check up!
Really have a shock lo!
My metabolism rate is 37 years old!
Walau !
I become a old women ald....

3rd
GOTH
My broadcasting assignment topic
We went for a shooting in Times Square.
Luckily v joined the I-Socks Gathering
V get many video clip!
Thanks Sky n Cherilyn our shooting went smoothly...
1 things i gain in this is that don't judge the book by cover ( I think is correct)
They are very funny and friendly to us in the gathering.
They are jz like normal people
They ned to work , to study
They have their on family , life style
Jz their dressing are abit different with us ...

4th
ASSIGNMENT N MID TERM
Many assignment ned to be pass up in the following weeks
Seem like it can't be finis on time.
Mid term will be on next week
Individual presentation too..
Plz give me strength to overcome all those things....


I wana upload the pic
Bt it extremly slow....
so i decide to cancel it off!
uplaod next time la!

0 comments:

Post a Comment