Saturday, August 29, 2009

Outing in Parade // Piano

~ HomE sWEet HomE - MY beD~
*11.29pm*

3 of us buy the same shoes

Have a nice outing with CHloe And Stella ^^

Today i got to buy all stuff i think to buy for a long time ago.

3 of us total spend RM 200++....

Haha...

Both of them have chosen their 21th birthday present themselves.*thank god that i no ned scratch my brain to think!*


Haha hope both of them like it ^^
....................................................................................................................................

Piano
can't remeber since when i stop to play piano sincerely
Izit the last time i saw my piano teacher??
Actually i already forgot the happines that piano bring to me...
IS Just relax....
Piano really bring many memory to me
through playing piano many memory will burst out from my mind....
Memory that no oni with the piano
But my life time since i start to play piano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment