Monday, August 10, 2009

Transportation...

I think i ned to go temple n pray recenly...

LAst week bac to ipoh by bus.
Luckily The Konsortuim Bus broke down after the tol in Ipoh! *Near Gunung rapat there*
My bro straight away fetch me from that place...

LAst Thursday bac to ipoh by Ktm
Suppose the Ktm will depart at 8pm but it DELAY till 9pm... *swt*
HAiz... MAlaysia time always can't puntual
Met a JApanese girl and a blind women and
Have a long conversation with them since the train delay...
HAha... Comunicate wit the Japanese gal in Chinese and English lol.
Her Major in Uni is Chinese. That y v can comunicate! haha...
Reach home around 1am .




THis week bac to PJ again by train!
Before this i taught that the train will not broke down compare to the bus.
However today when i take the ktm bac to pj
It stop there around 1 hour lo!
Haiz...

Jz hope that i can reach my destination safely and punctual lo!

Finally watch Harry Potter In JUsco Ipoh
with my family, Coursin n 2 uncles's son...
Feel abit disapponted about this movie lo!
I have been waiting for this movie since 2006 but ....
I almost felt asleep during the movie =="

0 comments:

Post a Comment