Saturday, October 31, 2009

Home alone

~Ipoh , On my Bed ~
*11.45 pm *

Having a 4 hours shopping in Parade today with K.sin n S.yee ^^
From 4pm till 7 pm then had dinner in Sushi king * Wasabi i like it * till 8 ++ , shopped again till 9 pm ~ Reach home around 10 am ... *
Due to the high heels , my leg very pain T_T

Brought 1 2nd hand novel " Remember me ' written by Sophie in Novelhut .
HAha ... Is more cheaper since this book look newly to me ...
Help me save rm 10 leh ^^

...................................................................................................................................................................

Happy 21th birthday to My best frez Sophia Ng
Hope she will always happy and Dream come true ....
*let her meet some nice ppl * haha ^^
Thanks to her who always giv me advice .

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Once again
I do nothing for tonite but Facebook n blogging....
Haiz... Already forget my Japanese * shit * 2ml going to suffer in memorise that .
Gambateh !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment