Friday, November 27, 2009

BReak

~ PJ b201 ~
*4.16pm *

Good news
~Yeah ~
No shooting for 2day .
HEhe ~
Can do watever you want ...
like
Jz stay at home
do my own stuff
Watch drama , listening to music , facebooking....

Finally have a clearer idea for my Individual assingment - self id
Sky will be my talent .
Hope i can do well in that .

May be will watch movie later ~


Bad news
Morning woke up by my mum cal.
Fail to continue sleep. =='''
* which make me very sleepy now *

Tonite have to sleep early
Cz tomorrow v will have a long journey to Tanjung Malim for the Mv production .
2ml will be the hard time for our crew .
*Imagine*
Start the shooting from 12pm till the mid nite .
Many happening may burst out to test us.
like
venue , talent who are children , weather




0 comments:

Post a Comment