Sunday, May 24, 2009

The earlier 21th BirTHday celebration

M's FAmily
TRiple?

THis year i celebrate my 21 th birthday with my old best frez a bit early
(half month= 2 weeks)
Cz i will go pj soon to start my degree course.
Thanks for giving me such a memorable birthday party.
HAha...
Laughing and chating around during the dinner times.
Is good to have a gathering with frez...

A best frez make a power point for me.
It remind me the past time v always spent together.
Having class together,
Going toilet after every period of the class,
Going tuition by bus (form 5), car( form 6) together,
Chating when there was no teacher in the class(always did in RPS)
and many many...

TImes has gone,
We no longer small , innocent and naive gals
Everythings has changed,
We become more mature, charming(hehe...)
But 1 things will not change forever
It is our FRIENDSHIP...

Ps: Haiz...
I have done a most stupid things
I mis delate the video clip!!! My birthday video clip
REally think to langgar dinding...

0 comments:

Post a Comment