Monday, June 1, 2009

Petaling Jaya... My new Place....


My cloth hanger was brought in Teso


Actually this is my place, but the wind can't reach there

So i decide to sleep on floor!

Petaling JAya!
Finally i start my new life in here.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yesterday really a memorable day.
I went Pj by Sri MAju BUs with suak wah, sook yee and their frez.
When i reached Pudu , then v took the 12 metro Bus to Jaya 1.
After that i took teksi back to my huz... Cost rm 3.00
then have lunch with shu min family.
Finally i also met sky family. Hehe...

Next, Start our cleaning mission...
The huz really dirty
We kept on cleaning the kitchen, living room ,bedroom and my computer table (i want drawer)

The most memorable time is the nite....
CAN'T SLEEP whole nite.
It was hot ....
THen,
The mosquito also kiss me.
Both hand got 20++ kisses
BOth leg more then 10 kisses lo!
May be stil got some i miss counted!
Haiz...
How am i goin to survive with those mosquito!

........................................................................................................................................................................

2day wake up in the early 6.15am cz ned to tek the 7.20 Utar bus to campus to register
(actually v hv to accompany shu min go for the 1st lecture class.) hehe...

OUr route in campus is PA -> PD ->PC
then wait pui san n vivian join us so from PC->PD->PA->PC->PA
PD really far from PA,PB,PC lo...

THen finally can go to hv KFC...

Today really sweat a lot and tired( due to lack of sleeping )

Hope i can suite myself in this new environment...
Everythings are new here,
However,
I have my huzmate who also my gropmate
So i think i can suite myself as fast as possible!

Haha...
I din expect that i can on9 so fast in PJ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment