Saturday, June 6, 2009

06 06 2009 = 21th years old

I am 21 years old already!
Can't imagine the time have passed so fast!
hehe... I become adult ald!

Red Purse that they giv me

Morning when i woke up, I saw my present beside my bed ^_^
MY 2 cute cute frez ar
Change the new purse for me in the 6 smthings morning.
HEhe...

Rapid K.l T628

Our Rapid K.l and Metro Bus Ticket
(hehe.. Got my birthday date!)

Today really a tired 21th birthday lo.
HEhe...
V went to Sg Wang by LRT, RApid K.l, Monorail,MEtro Bus...
any transport that v haven tek?

Going to K.l from PJ really very far n tired lo
THe most important thing is the transport fees very expensive lo~Cost rm 10.50 lo

V went to Sg Wang then met with PUI san.
Pui san mum belanja us ate KFC too.
Thanks auntie! *hehe*

Then v straight away went to TImes SQUare to start our assignment.
Jz went there to ask the owner weather can let video their shop.
Luckily the owner say ok bt ned letter from school...

THen!
My surprised Birthday Party came...
Shu min n Pui san brought Cakes from Sceret Recipi sceretly
While sky accomany me shopping .
Then v met In Mcdonald.
That time oni i knw they goin to celebrate birthday with me!
haha...
thanks ar my frez...

Took while sky n i in the shoe shop n shu min n pui san went 2 buy cake from Secret Recipi secretly


I was happy that time bt after editing i seem like very sad lo!

Cake brought from my Luvly HUzmate

*Picture was edited bu Shu min

Sg Wang n Times square really crowded in weekends lol.

Mum, thanks for giving birth me n nw i am a 21th gals.

Thanks for giving me the birthday wishes, sms, mms , present and cake...
Hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment