Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boring Day...


Drawn by Sky


Ask her to giv me this pic then she say will oni giv me
if i have a board in front of my desk wo..
* swt*

TOday wake up at 10 smthings
Can't continue to sleep cz the room really hot lo!
Then straight away go out n on9
til 12 smthings oni v go out to have our *breakfast*
Haiz...
Nw, if u wana to eat then u must walk down the street...
around 8 min ...

My cincau!
Cz rm 2.oo (Price still ok the drink quite ok)
Plz Guess hw much this nasi lemak!
It cost RM 7.oo
Oni simple nasi lemak cost so expensive
Taste ok bt the price really expen !

TOday is sunday...
I ask My huzmate several times to make sure today is sunday lol

Really blur blur
May be cz v no nthings in our huz
Oni On9 , eat n sleep.

Later my parents wil cm then i will 4low them out
HEhe...
My dearest huzmate plz dun miss me...^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment