Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My 1st day having class in PC...


Cold storage In Jaya One (opposite the PC)

My dinner cost RM5.50
TOday i have my 1st class- Introduction In MAss Comunication
Haiz...
The classroom really outa de lo...
Like we are going to have tuition in our secondary school lo.
I want my DDK ar!

First day the lecture already told us about the assignment...
I very sure that my life in PJ will goin to be very busy with those Assignment.

HEhe...
Finally shu min and pui san change group sucessfully.
V can go to campus n bac from campus togeter lo.

V went to COld Storage after our class.
A bit expensive compare to others supermarket.
But v hv no choice since v dun have car...

V bac to huz around 2.30
Then v start to play card.
Pui san taught us...
But i think i still very blur lo...
Hehe...
Paisei...I not in the condition lo Blur blur de...
MAy be becz i lazy to use brain...


We found out that near by our place , there are some restaurant, sundry shop, photostate shop..
Altought ned to walk about 15 min but it have already good for us ...




Hehe..
Frez ar... 3 of u are in my blog ald...

0 comments:

Post a Comment